ADHD 360°: Optimizing Success with ADHD
Dr. Caroline’s ADHD 360°: Optimizing Success with ADHD On-Demand Course for Education and Clinical Professionals, is offered on Jack Hirose and Associates’ website.
Jack Hirose offers quality training to mental health professionals in Canada and the United States. All courses are approved for continuing education credit (CEUs) through various Canadian associations. This 12-hour course is available until June 1, 2021 and registration closes on May 1, 2021.
- Develop a 360° understanding of ADHD and executive functions.
- Identify key assets of ADHD and how to optimize them.
- Identify associated comorbidities and how they complicate the presentation and treatment of ADHD.
- Implement strategies to conduct effective assessments and obtain valid diagnostic results.
- Address shortcomings of assessment practices and promote accurate results and parents’ acceptance of their child’s diagnosis.
- Integrate assessment data to highlight areas of strengths and challenges and inform effective intervention.
- Create a toolbox of practical strategies they can individualize and use immediately to help kids with ADHD in all areas of functioning, including at home, at school, and within relationships.
SIGN UP & BE EMPOWERED!
Understanding Anxiety & the Child In Your Life
Remember to use your coupon code at checkout. Guests of webinars may be entitled to discounts!