ADHD 360°: Optimizing Success with ADHD
Dr. Caroline’s ADHD 360°: Optimizing Success with ADHD On-Demand Course
for Educators and Clinical Professionals.
All courses are approved for continuing education credit (CEUs) through Canadian Psychological Association.
- Develop a 360° understanding of ADHD and executive functions.
- Identify key assets of ADHD and how to optimize them.
- Identify associated comorbidities and how they complicate the presentation and treatment of ADHD.
- Implement strategies to conduct effective assessments and obtain valid diagnostic results.
- Address shortcomings of assessment practices and promote accurate results and parents’ acceptance of their child’s diagnosis.
- Integrate assessment data to highlight areas of strengths and challenges and inform effective intervention.
- Create a toolbox of practical strategies they can individualize and use immediately to help kids with ADHD in all areas of functioning, including at home, at school, and within relationships.
SIGN UP & BE EMPOWERED!
Understanding Anxiety & the Child In Your Life
Remember to use your coupon code at checkout. Guests of webinars may be entitled to discounts!