Promoting Long-Term Success for Children and Youth with Oppositional, Defiant, and Explosive Behaviours
Dr. Caroline’s Promoting Long-Term Success for Children and Youth with Oppositional, Defiant, and Explosive Behaviours On-Demand Course for Education and Clinical Professionals, is offered on Jack Hirose and Associates’ website.
Jack Hirose offers quality training to mental health professionals in Canada and the United States. All courses are approved for continuing education credit (CEUs) through various Canadian associations. This 6-hour course is available until June 1, 2021 and registration closes on May 1, 2021.
- Describe behavioural disorders, underlying difficulties, and related issues.
- Explain how adults may inadvertently be making behaviours worse.
- Implement effective strategies to discover the purpose of behaviours.
- Design a step-by-step individualized intervention approach to address the specific needs of children and their families.
- Identify the associated comorbidities, how they complicate treatment, and how to address them.
- Discuss how to sustain positive and adaptive behaviours long-term.
SIGN UP & BE EMPOWERED!
Understanding Anxiety & the Child In Your Life
Remember to use your coupon code at checkout. Guests of webinars may be entitled to discounts!